The accelerated changes in markets and growing competition as well as intensified internationalisation across the board have forced companies towards reorientation and focus on increasing effectiveness as well as efficiency within their organisations. Consequently, for years JRC has been developing this process for appraising management as companies go through the reorientation process.
This applies in particular to phases of growth, internationalisation and the concomitant changes. We call our process JRC Management Diagnostics. On occasions the terms “management audit”, “review” or “assessment” are used which we feel are too one-sided and technocratically cold.
Motives for applying the process:
- Changes of strategy and restructuring
- Growth and internationalisation
- Critical decisions on filling positions
- Merger & Acquisitions
In all these cases the people responsible in the company are about to take decisions with far-reaching consequences. The process offers the opportunity to make the management potential of a company visible on a collective and individual basis and to have a dependable basis for the appraisal of transformation processes. Our clients are confronted by radical changes, scenarios and challenges which justify the use of this methodology while the preparations for taking a decision are being made.
The process of Management Diagnostics gives you valid answers to questions which are decisive today for the future of a company:
- “Who are our true performers?”
- “Where are our high potentials?”
- “Which managers suit our new strategy for the future?”
- “Who has what development potential?”
- “How good are we in a benchmarking comparison with our main competitors?”
- “Which strategies and steps must be taken in order to make existing human resources ready for the future?”